logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
erbin  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:54:57 AM(UTC)
erbin

Groups: Administrators
China

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi, everybody.
We are happy to tell you that the amazing version 1.4.1052 of KOPLAYER is available! And in order to make sure it is good to use, we need to find some kind users to experience it.
The experiencers will spend at most half an hour finishing testing it. Thus a $2 Steam gift card will come before Dec.9th.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7srkxeN.jpg[/img]

How to participate in the test event:
1.Install version 1.4.1052 and experience it carefully.Click here to download the version.
Attention: If you have logined Google in KOPLAYER before,logout first and then use version 1.4.1052 to overwrite the installation.If not, just overwrite the installation.(Your data and apps could be kept.)

2.Finish the feedback report and the deadline is Dec.7th.Click here to finish the report.

Edited by user Friday, December 09, 2016 8:30:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

anthonycalosa  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:06:37 AM(UTC)
anthonycalosa

Groups: Registered

I have 1.4.1051 installed but how to upgrade manually(keeping my data and apps)? thanks.
BamBam0502  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:18:46 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

Groups: Administrators
China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: anthonycalosa Go to Quoted Post
I have 1.4.1051 installed but how to upgrade manually(keeping my data and apps)? thanks.

Hello dear friend,if you have logined Google in KOPLAYER before,uninstall present version first(your old data and apps won't be kept) and then install version 1.4.1052 to take part in the test event.If not, just overwrite the installation and select save data when installing (your data and apps will be kept then). Please kindly contact us if you encounter issue with KOPLAYER.

Edited by moderator Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:45:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked BamBam0502 for this useful post.
anthonycalosa on 11/29/2016(UTC)