logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
timmu  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2016 11:31:20 PM(UTC)
timmu

Groups: Registered
United States

trying to map my g510 keyboard to a app game but cant figure out where Koplayer has the game start link to enable mapping. i like to enable auto scrolling on a map on a game so i hit one button to scroll constantly up down or left and right and hit the button again to stop. thanks./

Edited by user Tuesday, December 06, 2016 11:35:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

BamBam0502  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:31:31 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

Groups: Administrators
China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: timmu Go to Quoted Post
trying to map my g510 keyboard to a app game but cant figure out where Koplayer has the game start link to enable mapping. i like to enable auto scrolling on a map on a game so i hit one button to scroll constantly up down or left and right and hit the button again to stop. thanks./

Hello dear friend, may i ask do you want to set keyboard on the KOPLAYER? If yes,you can click keyboard setting of toolbar to set it.

timmu  Wednesday, December 07, 2016 5:53:19 AM(UTC)  |  bluestacks, i had to set my g510 to the game exe file to set my macros to scroll the map on a game without hitting same keys over and over and that dragged on slowly. trying to figure your game out where i can make the W key that goes south 1 space at a time to a scrolling multiple spaces down. and same for the S key to move the map Upwards. I need to know where to set my macro keyboard to link to this program. if i set my keystroke to S and click toggle and 50millsec separation in bluestacks i set my program to the games file location the .exe part of it, when i hit my macro the map on the game scrolls up or down depending on the button i selected with out sitting clicking away same button and barely moving the screen at all. Just want to auto scroll like mouse scroll up or down hell ill be happy to go in one direction now with just a tap of one button and select it again to stop the scrolling.lost.

thanks 1 user thanked BamBam0502 for this useful post.
farhansyah on 12/8/2016(UTC)