logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
erbin  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 6:07:55 AM(UTC)
erbin

Groups: Administrators
China

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
All the gifts have been sended out successuflly! You could open your email to get them and enjoy games on the Steam platform now!

Here is the winner list(click the picture to read more clearly ) and the gifts will come soon!Congratulations!
UserPostedImage

We have to say Beney Glamy is so lucky and hope everyone will be lucky like her in the whole 2017!

Attention:
1.There are 300 winners in this event which makes the list so long that here is just a part of it.
2.Only the participants who followed the rule strictly could get the gifts.

Event of new year is over. Thank you for participation!
The gifts will come to you before Jan.10th,2017 because so many people are winners so we need more time to send all of the gifts out!Thank you for your understanding!
In the future,KOPLAYER will hold more interesting events!Let's look forward to them!
At last,wish you good luck in 2017!

2017 is coming! Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
In order to make your happiness and good luck last for long,KOPLAYER will hold an exciting event CRACK EGGS WITH GIFTS during the happy time.
UserPostedImage

Entrance:https://goo.gl/QOKbQt (effective during the event)
Duration:from Dec.24th,2016 to Jan.3rd,2017.
Gifts:Unlimited Steam gift cards and a Xiaomi MIX cellphone.
Playing Form:crack eggs as quickly as possible to get gifts.The more quickly you crack,the more gifts you may get!
UserPostedImage

If you couldn't wait for the event,you could take part in the first new year event WHAT I WISH with Steam gift cards as prize to accumulate good luck .Click here to enjoy!

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR, SPREE WITH KOPLAYER RECKLESSLY!!!

Except providing a carnival, KOPLAYER also wants to give you the sincerest thankfulness because during 2016, you have given us so close attention and kind support. Whether it was a criticism, a praise or an affirmation, all of these have given us huge motivator to improve our product.

In 2016, KOPLAYER finished the following updates mainly:
1.Support multi-language.
2.Add the Speed Mode.
3.Provide a function making multiple game accounts online simultaneously.
4.Launch MAC version.
5.Make hot games such as Pokemon GO and HIT run smoothly in KOPLAYER.
... ...(many other updates,not enumerate all here)

In 2017, KOPLAYER will bring you big surprises such as:
1.Support the latest and hottest games perfectly like Super Mario Run.
2.Create a treasury including any apps you want.
... ...(many other surprises,not enumerate all here)

After considering carefully and prudently, we have chosen 2 kindest users to give them a $10 Steam gift card as an award.
1.Paul——Who almost responded to all of our appeal, took part in almost every event and provided many meaningful suggests.
UserPostedImage

2.Ellen Danen——Who helped us test many functions of KOPLAYER emulator patiently and heartily and also gave us many helpful recommendation.
UserPostedImage

In addition, we are also grateful to the anchors and volunteers who supported us by heart and promoted KOPLAYER vigorously, so we will also send them a $10 Steam gift card.

In the end, happy new year and hope you to support KOPLAYER in 2017 unceasingly.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:43:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked erbin for this useful post.
Spammie on 12/23/2016(UTC), sudhir kumar on 1/7/2017(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

rizwanshaikh  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 9:55:58 AM(UTC)
rizwanshaikh

Groups: Registered

i wish ko player become no 1 android emulater and i wish this new yaer joy and peace full for all

Spammie  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 12:26:01 PM(UTC)
Spammie

Man
Romania

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
To be honest I didn't expect to be one of the kindest users because most ko player users are like that, thank you very much, and I will continue to support you guys from over here in UK (moved last month).
UserPostedImage
irsyad darmawan  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:05:13 PM(UTC)
irsyad darmawan

Indonesia

i wish i win because i want this. wish me luck "iam instal koplayer because this aplication is the best for game android"
#gggaming
#bestkoplayer
#omteloletom