logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mrgrey  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:05:44 AM(UTC)
mrgrey

Groups: Registered

can anyone please help!!
i downloaded this emulator yesterday and I'm facing the issue since yesterday. previously it was getting connected to my wifi network but was showing a poor connection, but then play store stopped working and I'm unable to download any game or app since then.
I went to setting and try forgetting my network and since then this emulator is unable to search my wifi network
what to do???

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

BamBam0502  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:52:53 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

Groups: Administrators
China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mrgrey Go to Quoted Post
can anyone please help!!
i downloaded this emulator yesterday and I'm facing the issue since yesterday. previously it was getting connected to my wifi network but was showing a poor connection, but then play store stopped working and I'm unable to download any game or app since then.
I went to setting and try forgetting my network and since then this emulator is unable to search my wifi network
what to do???

May i ask the version of KOPLAYER which you are playing is 1.3.1046 ? If not, please kindly install this version.And we suggest you can try to close wifi then reopen it.

If it doesn't work, please kindly try to revise DNS to resolve this issue.

You also can try to Changes to Bridged Adapter with tutorial of this link. http://forums.koplayer.c...or-when-networking-fails