logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
quoddle  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:20:08 AM(UTC)
quoddle

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

I am tryign to run KOplayer on a PC with no wifi, just internet access via ethernet.
I can't find an option in Koplyer to select this. I've tried it with wifi turned on and off but can't access the internet in either case
is it possible?

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

BamBam0502  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:39:57 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

Groups: Administrators
China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: quoddle Go to Quoted Post
I am tryign to run KOplayer on a PC with no wifi, just internet access via ethernet.
I can't find an option in Koplyer to select this. I've tried it with wifi turned on and off but can't access the internet in either case
is it possible?

We are sorry to hear about it. May i ask have you restarted KOPLAYER after restarted wifi in the KOPLAYER? If not, please kindly restart KOPLAYER.

And you can add network of WriedSSID mamually. If it deosn't work, we suggest you try to change DNS to resolve this issue.
quoddle  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:45:34 AM(UTC)
quoddle

United Kingdom

I have restarted Koplayer with wifi turned off and also with it turned on (even though this pc does not have wifi. In both cases no internett connection

How do I add wired network manually?
BamBam0502  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:12:12 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

China

I have restarted Koplayer with wifi turned off and also with it turned on (even though this pc does not have wifi. In both cases no internett connection

How do I add wired network manually?

Dear friend, you are able to add WiredSSID via wifi setting. [img=http://prntscr.com/csv012]Wifi settings[/img]
quoddle  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:49:40 AM(UTC)
quoddle

United Kingdom

Thanks I have done that and it now says conencted under the wired network name. However the IP address it has is 10.xxx.xxx.xxx whereas it should be 95.xxx.xxx.xxx and I still have no internet connectivity
BamBam0502  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:58:26 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

China

Thanks I have done that and it now says conencted under the wired network name. However the IP address it has is 10.xxx.xxx.xxx whereas it should be 95.xxx.xxx.xxx and I still have no internet connectivity

We are sorry for this inconvenient issue has caused you. We have sent message to you to resolve this issue better.We are looking forward to your reply.