logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Overlord  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:52:05 AM(UTC)
Overlord

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've been trying to play a game, but Koplayer will periodically crash. What could I do to help fix this?

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Marokuuuuu  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:08:25 AM(UTC)
Marokuuuuu

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Which game meet this problem? And could you please tell us the KOPLAYER version and basic info of your PC?
Overlord  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 6:57:58 AM(UTC)
Overlord

Originally Posted by: Marokuuuuu Go to Quoted Post
Which game meet this problem? And could you please tell us the KOPLAYER version and basic info of your PC?

The game is called Crusaders Quest. The crash only seems to happen sometimes when leaving the Colosseum. KOPLAYER 1.3.1040. I have Windows 10 Pro. 8 GB RAM, i5-3210M CPU 2.50GHz, GeForce GT 650M. Have tried with other programs, but it only happens with KOPLAYER.

http://i.imgur.com/MtzHrd0.png

Edited by user Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:01:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Marokuuuuu  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:15:08 AM(UTC)
Marokuuuuu

We feel sorry for this problem. But I just tested this game on two different computer but without this problem. Could you please help us the collect log files which can help us to find out the reason and fix it better. If you would like to do so, you can follow this link to get the tool and collect log files: http://forums.koplayer.c...-before-posting-in-QandA

Once we get those files, we will do our best to solve it asap. Sorry for any inconveniences caused by it.
Overlord  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 8:29:41 PM(UTC)
Overlord

We feel sorry for this problem. But I just tested this game on two different computer but without this problem. Could you please help us the collect log files which can help us to find out the reason and fix it better. If you would like to do so, you can follow this link to get the tool and collect log files: http://forums.koplayer.c...-before-posting-in-QandA

Once we get those files, we will do our best to solve it asap. Sorry for any inconveniences caused by it.

OK, that is fine. I have completed the instructions and KOPLAYER has crashed again, so I have collected the log files. How can I send the folder to you?
Marokuuuuu  
#6 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 2:04:48 AM(UTC)
Marokuuuuu

Originally Posted by: Overlord Go to Quoted Post

OK, that is fine. I have completed the instructions and KOPLAYER has crashed again, so I have collected the log files. How can I send the folder to you?

Hi, you can send the log files to this email address: service@koplayer.com

Thank you sooo much for helping us become better. And sorry for bothering you so much for this problem.
Overlord  
#7 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 3:06:38 AM(UTC)
Overlord

Thank you sooo much for helping us become better. And sorry for bothering you so much for this problem.

OK, I have sent the files. No problem, I'm glad if I can help fix any issue.
Marokuuuuu  
#8 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 3:10:19 AM(UTC)
Marokuuuuu

Got it. We will update you the solution asap. Thanks for your understanding.
Overlord  
#9 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 4:18:36 AM(UTC)
Overlord

Got it. We will update you the solution asap. Thanks for your understanding.

Great. Until then, good luck.
Overlord  
#10 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 9:08:50 AM(UTC)
Overlord

I saw that the emulator was updated to version 1.3.1042, so I decided to try it. Unfortunately the game can still crash when entering or leaving the Colosseum. It seems to happen less frequently than on the previous version though. Still, I was really hoping this would be fixed. It's very difficult to find an Android emulator that just works correctly. Also, while I saw a thread about this, I wanted to say that my computer clock gets set back one hour repeatedly by this emulator. Very annoying and inconvenient, since that's what I tend to use to tell time.
SamTheMarine  
#11 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 9:23:29 AM(UTC)
SamTheMarine

China

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I saw that the emulator was updated to version 1.3.1042, so I decided to try it. Unfortunately the game can still crash when entering or leaving the Colosseum. It seems to happen less frequently than on the previous version though. Still, I was really hoping this would be fixed. It's very difficult to find an Android emulator that just works correctly. Also, while I saw a thread about this, I wanted to say that my computer clock gets set back one hour repeatedly by this emulator. Very annoying and inconvenient, since that's what I tend to use to tell time.

My friend, awfully sorry for your time being set back by the emulator. This bug is now a top-priority issue, we'll get a quick patch shortly.
The game "Crusader Quest" is also on our compatibility improvement schedule.
Thank you for your attention, we are expediting things :)

Overlord  Monday, June 06, 2016 11:55:15 AM(UTC)  |  Glad to hear that. I know very well how difficult it can be to sort these issues, so I wish you good luck.

Overlord  
#12 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 11:56:35 AM(UTC)
Overlord

Glad to hear that. I know very well how difficult it can be to sort these issues, so I wish you good luck.
thanks 1 user thanked Overlord for this useful post.
SamTheMarine on 6/7/2016(UTC)
Mak Etek  
#13 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 8:55:12 PM(UTC)
Mak Etek

Indonesia

hi there,, im using using Koplayer beta version, and its crash after playing Trials frontier for awhile,
my basic PC Win 7, 5 GB Ram, Core 2 Duo 2.93 GHZ, Nvidia GT 630 2GB.
thanks
BamBam0502  
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:11:02 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mak Etek Go to Quoted Post
hi there,, im using using Koplayer beta version, and its crash after playing Trials frontier for awhile,
my basic PC Win 7, 5 GB Ram, Core 2 Duo 2.93 GHZ, Nvidia GT 630 2GB.
thanks

We will try our best to check and resolve this issue.Thank you for your report.
Mak Etek  
#15 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 4:38:20 AM(UTC)
Mak Etek

Indonesia

please tell me if the issues resolved.
BamBam0502  
#16 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:53:47 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mak Etek Go to Quoted Post
please tell me if the issues resolved.

We are checking it. Please kindly wait with patience.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
Overlord  
#17 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2016 9:43:09 AM(UTC)
Overlord

Well, once again I saw that KOPLAYER received an update, so I downloaded 1.3.1046 to try it out. As soon as I started up Crusaders Quest, I went into the Colosseum, and the emulator immediately crashed. I think I've had enough of this now. I knew it would take some time. And I'm as patient as anyone, but it has been over three months since I sent in those log files, and if anything the problem seems to be getting worse. I'm just going to reinstall Bluestacks. It's slow, but at least it doesn't crash.
Marokuuuuu  
#18 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2016 1:48:29 PM(UTC)
Marokuuuuu

Well, once again I saw that KOPLAYER received an update, so I downloaded 1.3.1046 to try it out. As soon as I started up Crusaders Quest, I went into the Colosseum, and the emulator immediately crashed. I think I've had enough of this now. I knew it would take some time. And I'm as patient as anyone, but it has been over three months since I sent in those log files, and if anything the problem seems to be getting worse. I'm just going to reinstall Bluestacks. It's slow, but at least it doesn't crash.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused by it. And we are doing our best to solve it. Could you pls give us a little more patience.