logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
limux  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 02, 2016 12:17:06 AM(UTC)
limux

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/2/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2
United States

I installed KOPLAYER and ran it. It worked fine. The VT is enabled in BIOS.
However, when I try to clone the emulator (either new or existing), I receive:

"Error 113"
"Fail to clone emulator"
"not find base vmachine"

I tried 3 different PC - all give the same error! All of them are Windows 10 64-bit with VT enabled

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

BamBam0502  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 02, 2016 2:28:20 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 7/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 649
China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: limux Go to Quoted Post
I installed KOPLAYER and ran it. It worked fine. The VT is enabled in BIOS.
However, when I try to clone the emulator (either new or existing), I receive:

"Error 113"
"Fail to clone emulator"
"not find base vmachine"

I tried 3 different PC - all give the same error! All of them are Windows 10 64-bit with VT enabled


We are sorry to hear about it. May i ask did you install KOPLAYER on the C:/ drive? If yes, please kindly try to reinstall KOPLAYER to other drive.( As D:/)

Looking forward to your feedback.
doannguyen263  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 02, 2016 11:00:25 AM(UTC)
doannguyen263

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/2/2016(UTC)
Posts: 1
Viet Nam
Location: Da Nang

Mee too. I install on the D:/, but error 113: not find base vmachine koplayer, please help
Marokuuuuu  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 03, 2016 2:28:24 AM(UTC)
Marokuuuuu

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 12/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 423

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Originally Posted by: doannguyen263 Go to Quoted Post
Mee too. I install on the D:/, but error 113: not find base vmachine koplayer, please help


Could you please tell us your KOPLAYER version, windows version, CPU and memory?
limux  
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 03, 2016 4:32:39 AM(UTC)
limux

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/2/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2
United States

- I tried to uninstall and re-install on all drives, including system c: drive. Still the same error
- I tried both versions from your website (stable and beta)
- One instance works great! I really like it, but I need more clones.

I tried several emulators, and I like KOPLAYER the most. Please, let me know if you need more info.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit Enterprize
24 Gb RAM, Intel i7 x980 @ 3.33 GHz

This error looks like there is something wrong with the path variable....

Is there anything we can try?
Marokuuuuu  
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 04, 2016 2:44:27 PM(UTC)
Marokuuuuu

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 12/2/2015(UTC)
Posts: 423

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Originally Posted by: limux Go to Quoted Post
- I tried to uninstall and re-install on all drives, including system c: drive. Still the same error
- I tried both versions from your website (stable and beta)
- One instance works great! I really like it, but I need more clones.

I tried several emulators, and I like KOPLAYER the most. Please, let me know if you need more info.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit Enterprize
24 Gb RAM, Intel i7 x980 @ 3.33 GHz

This error looks like there is something wrong with the path variable....

Is there anything we can try?


After uninstalling KOPLAYER, did you delete all data? Does this problem only happen when you try to clone emulator? How about create a new one? Does it work?
global02  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:54:21 AM(UTC)
global02

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/13/2016(UTC)
Posts: 1

ok
BokepGo.Com world adult online in phone and computer Smoking.
blinshura  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 9:53:30 PM(UTC)
blinshura

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/13/2016(UTC)
Posts: 3
Russian Federation

I haw this problem too

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
MemorySize=8370508
OSArchitecture=64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

koplayer-1.4.1052
BamBam0502  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:27:59 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 7/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 649
China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: blinshura Go to Quoted Post
I haw this problem too

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
MemorySize=8370508
OSArchitecture=64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

koplayer-1.4.1052


Hello dear friend, please kindly uninstall the KOPLAYER of 1.4.1052 version then download and install 1.4.1049 version. After done it, you can install 1.4.1052 again to resolve this issue. We are very sorry for this inconvenient issue has caused you.
blinshura  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:55:46 AM(UTC)
blinshura

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/13/2016(UTC)
Posts: 3
Russian Federation

Originally Posted by: BamBam0502 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: blinshura Go to Quoted Post
I haw this problem too

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
MemorySize=8370508
OSArchitecture=64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

koplayer-1.4.1052


Hello dear friend, please kindly uninstall the KOPLAYER of 1.4.1052 version then download and install 1.4.1049 version. After done it, you can install 1.4.1052 again to resolve this issue. We are very sorry for this inconvenient issue has caused you.


Thank you friend. It worked. But now Google Play does not take koplaer the device.

If you install only the version koplayer-1.4.1052, it is all right, Google Play takes koplaer the device. But Multi Manager this case does not work.
BamBam0502  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:14:14 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 7/4/2016(UTC)
Posts: 649
China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: blinshura Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BamBam0502 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: blinshura Go to Quoted Post
I haw this problem too

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
MemorySize=8370508
OSArchitecture=64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

koplayer-1.4.1052


Hello dear friend, please kindly uninstall the KOPLAYER of 1.4.1052 version then download and install 1.4.1049 version. After done it, you can install 1.4.1052 again to resolve this issue. We are very sorry for this inconvenient issue has caused you.


Thank you friend. It worked. But now Google Play does not take koplaer the device.

If you install only the version koplayer-1.4.1052, it is all right, Google Play takes koplaer the device. But Multi Manager this case does not work.


We are sorry to hear about it. We have PM you to help you better. Please kindly check it.
blinshura  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:25:17 AM(UTC)
blinshura

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/13/2016(UTC)
Posts: 3
Russian Federation

I understood.

for normal work must be set in succession versions:
koplayer-1.4.1049
koplayer-1.4.1051
koplayer-1.4.1052
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Sorry that our forum is closed temporarily.

Please go to Facebook to feed back problems to get quicker answers.

Go to Facebook