logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Meteorgun  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 8:01:35 PM(UTC)
Meteorgun

Groups: Registered

Hi, I have started to use koplayer a week ago and it ran perfectly fine. Yesterday I messed around with some settings and now I keep getting the message: "Unfortunately, koplayer has stopped. " I also have the same message for google play services. I tried reinstalling and even the beta client, but I keep getting the message.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

BamBam0502  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 2:32:48 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

Groups: Administrators
China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Meteorgun Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I have started to use koplayer a week ago and it ran perfectly fine. Yesterday I messed around with some settings and now I keep getting the message: "Unfortunately, koplayer has stopped. " I also have the same message for google play services. I tried reinstalling and even the beta client, but I keep getting the message.

We are sorry to hear about it. Could you give screenshot of error message for us that we can help you better? And could you share us your CPU, Memory, Graphics card,etc? We are looking forward to your reply.