logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
akaswizz  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 8:27:53 AM(UTC)
akaswizz

Groups: Registered

Hello! tried a few android emulators and i choose koplayer over them. I have a problem, i wanna use my laptop webcam for video recording in koplayer but it only record 320*240 video resolution even if i set it to hd, 640x420 or other resolution. When i take a picture the resolution is the one i set, but for videos is always 320x240, even when i send a video message in chat apps. Is there any way to change this? Thank you!

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

BamBam0502  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 1:18:47 PM(UTC)
BamBam0502

Groups: Administrators
China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: akaswizz Go to Quoted Post
Hello! tried a few android emulators and i choose koplayer over them. I have a problem, i wanna use my laptop webcam for video recording in koplayer but it only record 320*240 video resolution even if i set it to hd, 640x420 or other resolution. When i take a picture the resolution is the one i set, but for videos is always 320x240, even when i send a video message in chat apps. Is there any way to change this? Thank you!

Dear friend, may i ask the name of program which you record video for KOPLAYER? And please kindly be informed that you can record video of KOPLAYER with recording tools in the Toolbars of KOPLAYER. Thank you for your support.
akaswizz  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 1:51:16 PM(UTC)
akaswizz

Groups: Registered

Hei! I`m using default camera app to register videos, also tried with other camera apps to register it but same video resolution.