logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marokuuuuu  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 10:27:23 AM(UTC)
Marokuuuuu

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 26 post(s)
ATTENTION!!! Fix The Bug That KOPLAYER Change Your Windows Clock!!!

In past few months, our brisk users reported us that KOPLAYER would influenced their windows clock. And we feel so sorry that we finally find out the reason and solution so late.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused by it.

Here we post few steps to fix this problem. Of course, we will fix it in next version.

Step 1 Find a folder called "vbox" under the install patch. For example, I install KOPLAYER in Disk D. So the path of vbox is "D:\KOPLAYER\vbox".

Step 2 Find an application under this folder called "VirtualBox.exe". It seems at the bottom of this folder.

UserPostedImage

Step 3 Doule click "VirtualBox.exe" to open it. And then click "Settings".

Step 4 Follow below picture to see the "Hardware Clock in UTC Time" is selected or not. If it has been choose, remove it and save.

UserPostedImage

Step 5 Restart KOPLAYER to see your windows clock will be changed or not.

If you have any question about above steps or this solution can't fix your problem, PLEASE CONTACT ME! PM or Facebook is OK!

Edited by user Wednesday, July 20, 2016 2:24:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your KOPLAYER Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

MeanStreak  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 4:10:54 AM(UTC)
MeanStreak

Groups: Registered

This did absolutely NOTHING!!!
My clock still falls back an hour.
Get your collective asses screwed on properly and tell us why this is happening!!
BamBam0502  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 10:19:39 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MeanStreak Go to Quoted Post
This did absolutely NOTHING!!!
My clock still falls back an hour.
Get your collective asses screwed on properly and tell us why this is happening!!

We are sorry to hear about it. May i ask is there win10 system with your device? Could you share us your CPU, Memory, Graphics card, etc? And could you make a video about this issue for us? As start computer, launch KOPLAYER, time changed. Thanks in advance.
Meloneth  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 2:03:04 PM(UTC)
Meloneth

Groups: Registered
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Update to this problem:

For me this didn't fix anything as well..but i tried this even before i reported problem when i first noticed...figured that it might do something. nevermind.
However, this stopped happening when daytime saving occured..so now on winter time, my clock remains the same...maybe it can give you some heads up on where the problem might be.
I also very much think that this is not problem about fronted, but core Vbox you're using to emulate android, and in system files of android alone. Remember fronted doesn't let us fix core system option of android, we can just fix how shell (fronted) behaves on android.

good luck in fixing this issue.
sincerely.
BamBam0502  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:00:33 AM(UTC)
BamBam0502

China

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Meloneth Go to Quoted Post
Update to this problem:

For me this didn't fix anything as well..but i tried this even before i reported problem when i first noticed...figured that it might do something. nevermind.
However, this stopped happening when daytime saving occured..so now on winter time, my clock remains the same...maybe it can give you some heads up on where the problem might be.
I also very much think that this is not problem about fronted, but core Vbox you're using to emulate android, and in system files of android alone. Remember fronted doesn't let us fix core system option of android, we can just fix how shell (fronted) behaves on android.

good luck in fixing this issue.
sincerely.

Dear friend, we have contacted you to resolve this issue better. We are looking forward to your reply.